Rivermine's Telecom Expense Management Audit Services
July 24, 2009
By Jessica Kostek
, TMCnet Channel Editor
The flagship telecom audit services solution from Fairfax, Virginia-based Rivermine (News
) - the "eXPERTSolutions
Audit" - is a complete, turnkey solution encompassing historic audit, ongoing audit, and carrier dispute/collection services.
Powered by Rivermine’s TEM software, eXPERTSolutions
is backed by a team of experts with an average of 22 years of experience in audit and dispute management/resolution.
Rivermine's Audit Services can help businesses manage:
- Local and long distance service
- Data lines, circuits, private lines, wireless
- Equipment leases and service contracts
Rivermine brings deep domain expertise, the right analytics tools, and proven processes to maximize the ability realize savings:
- Perform detailed Audit of invoices against contracts, tariffs, and inventories
- Identify Cost Avoidance opportunities through visibility and improved policy management
- Benchmark existing rates and terms against best available for similar spend
- Review services and networks for Optimization (opportunities)
eXPERTSolutions’ ongoing telecom audit tracks trends and keeps costs low with auditing and dispute resolution:
- Leverages data and lessons learned from historic audit to minimize future billing errors
- Configures and runs software exceptions against invoices to identify billing errors; investiages billing errors and potential optimization opportunities
- Manages billing disputes with carriers, yielding process efficiencies and lower costs
- Tracks and reports on disputes, analyst responsible, and credits back to the customer
eXPERTSolutions Audit can be tailored to fit your organization’s specific needs. You can start by targeting vendor-specific wireline invoices, wireless invoices, or location-specific invoices—then expand to full-service telecom auditing and dispute resolution.
Jessica Kostek is a channel editor for TMCnet, covering VoIP, CRM, call center and wireless technologies. To read more of Jessica’s articles, please visit her columnist page.